OUR RETURN POLICY
- We understand that buying goods online can be risky.
- We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
- We are happy to offer a refund or exchange within 60 days of receipt of goods.
- Refunds and exchanges will be subject to the goods being returned to us in original condition and packaging for processing.
- Outit that has been worn (try on is fine) is not eligible for refund.
- The buyer is responsible for all associated return shipping costs.
- Postage cost is non-refundable. A re-stocking fee of $8.50 will be deducted from refunds if free shipping was offered for the order.
- If you make a new purchase within 7 days receiving 1st order, we will waive the re-stocking fee. Please include a note in the return parcel if you've made a new purchase. Please note that the re-stocking fee will still apply if you also return the 2nd purchase.
- If you return some of the items purchased, restocking fee will be waived if items kept are more than $69.00 at the time of purchase.
- All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
You can book your return online and choose from the following three options:
ParcelPoint - the cheapest trackable returns service, offered at hundreds of local stores. Open 7 days and late for your convenience. Costs starts from only $7.50 and includes proof of postage.
Simply following the steps below. Please include your tax invoice or a note of your order number with the returns.
1. Go to http://parcelpoint.com.au/blossomcostumes/return. Follow the online process to book your return and print a shipping label. You can choose to return your parcel at a ParcelPoint store.
2. Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging. We request that you include your original receipt/invoice with your parcel.
3. Attach your returns label onto the parcel, ensuring any original delivery labels are covered.
4. Post your parcel to us by taking it to your local ParcelPoint store.
Australia Post Parcel Returns - Flat rate of $9.15 for Blossom Costumes' customers.
Go to https://return.auspost.com.au/BLOSSOM_COSTUMES and follow the online booking process. You can print the label in at home or in Australia Post shop.
Australia Post Office - take your parcel to any Australia Post Office and return it using a trackable service. Costs vary depending on your location and size/weight of the parcel.
Our return address below
Blossom Costumes Returns
PO BOX 5
Bundoora, VIC 3083
Please use a trackable returns service from your country to send your order back to us and complete the following steps:
1. Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging. We request that you include your original receipt/invoice with your parcel.
2. Our returns address is:
Blossom Costumes Returns
PO BOX 5
3. Post your parcel back to us from your local post office or any international delivery courier using a trackable service.
We will send you an email once the refund has been processed.
If you need the new costume/item within a week, it is best to place a new order and then follow the Returns procedure listed above to get a full refund for the original order.
If time is not an issue, please send the item back to us and include a paper note in the return parcel of the product code and size required for exchange. We will try to hold the item for you but there will be no guarantee.
Please send an email to [email protected] if the item you received is faulty or damaged. If possible, please attach an image/picture that shows the damage or issue.