Size & fitting
- How do I choose the correct size?
- Can I return an item for an exchange if it does not fit as advertised or as I expected?
- How do I choose the correct size if I am in between available sizes?
- Are our items in Australian sizes?
- Are we able to make sizing alterations?
- The size I need is out of stock, when will it be available?
- Still need help with sizing and fitment?
- I need my item ASAP, which payment is preferred?
- What payment methods are accepted?
- How long does it take for a PayPal payment to clear?
- Is it safe to enter my credit / debit card details on your website?
- I could not make a payment on your website, I need help.
- Still need help with payment?
- I need the item ASAP , do you do Express Delivery?
- Can you post my order today?
- I need the item for the weekend can you deliver in time?
- Can I pick up my item or arrange my own courier?
- Where will my order be posted from?
- I am buying many items, do you offer postage discounts?
- My item did not arrive in time for the intended event, can I return it for an exchange or refund?
- What postage services are available?
- Can I track my parcel?
- Can you deliver to my workplace?
- My item has been posted, can I change my delivery address or redirect the parcel?
- Still need help with postage and delivery?
- What is your return policy?
- Can I exchange what I ordered?
- How and where do I send back the item(s) I want to return?
- How long will it take to process my refund?
Size & fitting1. How do I choose the correct size?
We recommend buying the size that you would normally buy when shopping for regular clothing in stores. Alternatively, measure up your bust, waist and hips, then compare those measurements against our size information advertised with each individual item. For best fitting, choose the size where your measurements lie within our advertised measurements. Please refer to each individual item description for fabric details.2. Can I return an item for an exchange if it does not fit as advertised or as I expected?
Yes, you may return an item for an exchange if it does not fit as advertised or as you expected. Please note that all returns are subject to our returns policy.3. How do I choose the correct size if I am in between available sizes?
If your measurements are in between our available sizes, we recommend buying the size down for a body-hugging fitment or the size up for a more liberal fitment. Most of our items are made of stretchy fabrics so fitment is reasonably flexible. Please refer to each individual item description for fabric details. Alternatively, you may contact us for assistance.4. Are our items in Australian sizes?
Our costume items are tailored to suit Australian sizes. Other items may be US, UK or EUR sizes however, we will advertise the AUS size that those particular items will fit and advertise relevant measurements. We will make all best efforts to get advertised sizing information correct however, please be aware that Australia does not have a national sizing chart or standard to follow.5. Are we able to make sizing alterations?
Unfortunately, we cannot make alterations. All items are pre-made and in stock, ready to be posted.6. The size I need is out of stock, when will it be available?
If you cannot find the size you need or it is out of stock, please contact us for availability.7. Still need help with sizing and fitting?
Please contact us with your bust, waist, hips and height measurements in centimeters so that we can recommend to you the most suitable size to buy. Please also mention how you would like the costume to fit, for example, tight, loose or just right.
Payment1. I need my item ASAP, which payment is preferred?
If you required immediate postage, please pay using a credit card or Paypal balance directly on our website during checkout for instant clearance.2. What payment methods are accepted?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit and debit cards (preferred);
- Bank deposits – please allow up to 3 business days for the funds to clear before your purchase is despatched.
- Money Order - please allow up to 3 business days for the funds to clear before your purchase is despatched.
PayPal payments are instant when the source of funds is from a credit card, debit card or PayPal account balance. However, a PayPal payment where a bank account is used (eCheque) may take up to 5 working days to clear. Goods cannot be posted until the payment has cleared. We strongly recommend buyers not to use this option if you require the item ASAP.4. Is it safe to enter my credit / debit card details on your website?
- Safe Secure Online Payments: We process all of our online payments through PayPal or eWay credit card payment gateway. We do not transmit, process or store credit / debit card information. Instead PayPal or eWay handles all that stuff with their leading edge security technology to ensure that your credit / debit card and financial details are not compromised
Please contact us immediately if you have encountered any problems when trying to make a payment on our website.6.Still need help with payment?
Feel free to contact us if you did not find the answer to your question.
Shipping1. I need the item ASAP , do you do Express Delivery?
Yes we do! In fact, we only do Express Post for shipping to Australia address. If your delivery postcode is within the Express area specified by Australia Post, you will receive your item within 1 business days. If your delivery postcode is outside of the Express area, you will receive your item within 2-3 working days. You can check if you are in the Express area and estimate your delivery time by checking the Australia post website or click here2. Can you post my order today?
Yes we can! All orders placed before 1pm Melbourne time between Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) will be posted on the same day. Orders placed on Friday evening or during the weekend will be posted first thing on Monday.3. I need the item for the weekend can you deliver in time?
Yes, we can deliver to you before the weekend depending on your delivery postcode and the day your order is placed:
- If your delivery postcode is within the Express area specified by Australia Post, your order must be placed by Thursday 1pm AET for delivery on Friday. This commonly applies to all capital cities and metro suburban delivery areas in all states except WA and NT.
- If your delivery postcode is outside the Express area specified by Australia Post, your order must be placed by Tuesday 1pm AET for delivery on Thursday or Friday. This commonly applies to all country and remote suburban areas in all states, WA and NT.
- You can check if you are in the Express area and estimate your delivery time by checking the Australia post website or click here
Pick up is available by appointment only and order and payment has to be made online before the pick up. Please ensure to send us an email to arrange pick up. Please note that pick up is not available in October.
Due to our streamline warehousing operation, we are unable to accommodate for self arranged courier pick ups.5. Where will my order be posted from?
All items are posted from our Melbourne warehouse .6. I am buying many items, do you offer postage discounts?
We offer flat rate shipping across Australia, regardless of how much you buy. There are no hidden costs.7. My item did not arrive in time for the intended event, can I return it for an exchange or refund?
Yes, but you will be liable to pay for the return postage.8. What postage services are available?
We only use Australia Post Express eParcel service to deliver items to Australia address. We use Regular Airmail, Pack and Track or Express Courier International Post (EMS) for overseas destination.9. Can I track my parcel?
You will get a tracking details sent by Australia Post via email once order is despatched. You can also visit http://www.austpost.com.au/track/ to track your order using the consignment number. Alternatively, contact Australia Post on 13 13 18 and quote your Express Post tracking number to speak to a customer service representative about your parcel.10. Can you deliver to my workplace?
Yes, we can deliver to your workplace, home or PO Box as well as to country and regional areas. If you wish to have your order delivered to your workplace, a workplace/company name is required.11. My item has been posted, can I change my delivery address or redirect the parcel?
Parcels cannot be redirected to a different delivery address once the item has been posted. You must ensure that you have provided us with the correct delivery address during the checkout process.12. Still need help with postage and delivery?
Please contact us with your delivery postcode and the date you require the item by and we will check if delivery will be possible.
Returns/Exchange1. What is your return policy?
- We understand that buying goods online, especially clothing can be risky.
- We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
- We offer a 'no questions asked' refund or exchange policy.
- We are happy to offer a refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt of goods.
- Refunds and exchanges will be subject to the goods being returned to us for processing.
- The buyer is responsible for all associated return shipping costs.
- If you need the costume/item within a week, the fastest way is to place a new order and then follow our Returns procedure above to get a full refund for the original order. Otherwise, if time is not an issue, please send the item back to us an include a note of the product code and size required for exchange. We will try to hold the item for you but there will be no guarantee.
You can book your return online and choose from the following two options
ParcelPoint - this is the cheapest trackable returns service at hundred of local stores, open 7 days and late for your convenience. This costs only $6.50 and include proof of postage. Post Office - take your parcel to any Australia Post Office and return it using a trackable service. Costs vary depending on your location and size/weight of the parcel.
For both returns methods, simply following the steps below. Please include your tax invoice or a note of your order number with the returns.
- Go to http://parcelpoint.com.au/blossomcostumes/return. Follow the online process to book your return and print a shipping label. You can choose to return your parcel at a ParcelPoint store or any post office.
- Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging. We request you include your original receipt/invoice with your parcel.
- Attach your returns label onto the parcel, ensuring any original delivery labels are covered.
- Post your parcel to us, by taking it to your local ParcelPoint store or to any post office.
- All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
We generally process returns within a week of receiving the product back. We will send an email once refund is processed.
The following details how refunds are credited via PayPal:
Depending on the company that issued your credit card, it might take up to 30 days for your refund to appear on your credit card statement. If you paid using a credit card, the money is refunded to that credit card. If you paid using your bank account or PayPal account balance, the money is refunded to your PayPal account. If you paid using a combination of a credit card and another payment method, the amount paid with a credit card is refunded to that credit card. The remaining amount is refunded to your PayPal account.